- October 16 — Corn Maze! 6:30-9:00. Drop off and pick up from at Northview, Mission campus. Registration is now full. Email Danae at email@example.com if you have any questions!
- October 25 — Campus night 7:00-9:00
- November 1 — Service Night Consent forms and more info coming soon!
- November 8 — Campus Night 7:00-9:00
- November 15 — Community Group Talk to your leaders for more info!
- November 22 — Small Group Event More info coming soon!
- November 29 — Campus Night 7:00-9:00
- December 6 — Campus Night *worship 7:00-9:00
- December 13 — Christmas Banquet More info coming soon!
Click the image below to listen to the “Between Two Worlds” High School Podcast, hosted by pastors Ron, and Luke.
We are committed to engaging young people with the word of God and investing in authentic relationships.
We do this by boldly and faithfully teaching God’s word and providing opportunities for youth to experience truth, while also developing healthy relationships. Youth ministry is a journey, not an event; it is marathon, not a sprint…which is why we meet weekly throughout the year to create spaces for community, worship, prayer, and, of course, fun!
Our High School Youth program typically takes place Thursday nights at the Mission Campus from 7:00-9:00pm. The exceptions include once a month community groups (see below) and service nights so be sure to check our
Facebook page, or
subscribe to our Newsletter for regular updates!
Campus Nights (Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00pm)
Students and leaders meet at the church for a time of large group community in a fun, welcoming environment. Campus nights usually start with a community time, followed by one (or more!) group games. We transition into a time that includes Bible reading, teaching and prayer, followed by group discussion. We wrap up the evening with a casual time of fellowship and Checkers (our well-stocked concession). We’d love to have you join us!
Community Group Nights (Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00pm)
Large group youth nights aren’t for everyone, and we are aware that some find a smaller setting less intimidating. Therefore, about once a month, students will meet in in houses rather than at the church for Community Groups. Community Groups are divided into two groups of girls and guys by grades; grades 9 and 10 will meet in one home, and grades 11 and 12 will meet in another. These homes have been generously opened up by members of our church willing to host young people. The purpose of having these nights is to provide a different setting for learning and relationship building.
*Addresses of where to meet will be provided a week prior to the community group night, if you don’t know where to go contact Danae at firstname.lastname@example.org.