- February 22 – Film And Theology 7:00-9:00pm
- March 1 – Core Groups Talk to your Youth Leader to find out what Your Core Group is up to! 7:00-9:00pm
- March 8 – Campus Night 7:00-9:00pm
- March 15 – Campus Night 7:00-9:00pm
- March 22 – Spring Break No Youth Events
- March 29 – Spring Break No Youth Events
- April 5 – Campus Night We are starting a New Series: “1 John” 7:00-9:00pm
- April 12 – Campus Night Faith and Science Night, join us for discussion on how these two topics work together! 7:00-9:00pm
- April 19 – Campus Night 7:00-9:00pm
- April 20 – Almost All-Nighter Bring your friends along for an evening of Lazer Tag, Bowling, and the Trampoline Park! Cost is $40! Consent forms coming soon! 6:00-12:30pm
- April 26 – Core Groups Core Group Olympics! CORE Groups go head-to-head and test their physical, mental, and creative limits. No medals, just awesome prizes! 7:00-9:00pm
Click the buttons below to register for the 2017/2018 year, and to sign up for our newsletter!
Click the image below to listen to the “Between Two Worlds” High School Podcast, hosted by pastors Andrew, Ron, and Luke.
We are committed to reaching students with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our High School Youth program takes place Thursday nights at the Mission Campus from 7:00-9:00pm. Be sure to check our Facebook page, or subscribe to our Newsletter for regular updates! (Please Note: In order for our leaders to be continually equipped, High School Youth does not meet on the 5th Thursday of the month. When there is a 5th Thursday, the youth night is replaced by a leaders’ training meeting.)
Campus Nights (Thursdays 7:00 – 9:00pm)
Students and leaders meet at the church for a time of large group community in a fun, welcoming environment. Campus nights usually start with a community time, followed by one (or more!) group games. We transition move into a time of musical worship, with Bible reading, teaching, prayer, followed by group discussion. We wrap up the evening with a casual time of fellowship and Checkers- our well-stocked concession! Come join us!
Core Group Nights
Core Groups provide a place for more intentional discipleship, one-on-one mentorship, and building deep relationships. Core Groups events will vary, so be sure to stay up to date with what’s happening!