Next Baptism Service
Baptisms are on Sunday, June 24th at 3:00pm at Camp Luther, 9311 Shook Road, Mission BC (Rain or Shine). You will be able to drop people off in the Camp but parking is at a minimum. Parking is available along the side of Shook Road. A shuttle bus will be running to bring people to the site. Carpooling is highly recommended.
At 1:00 pm the Camp is open to the public. Bring blankets or lawn chairs to sit on. You are also welcome to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the beach. However, there will be no lifeguard on duty, so swimming is at your own risk.
We expect to be finished before 5:30pm.
Baptism Questionnaire options (required for baptism):
- CLICK HERE to complete the online questionnaire.
- CLICK HERE to print your own baptism questionnaire then drop it off at the church once complete.
- Pick up a copy at the Info Booth and return it once complete.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Have you made a commitment to Christ?
Have you been considering baptism but not sure what it means? If you would like more information on baptism or would like to participate in the next service, the baptism class is the next step! It’s a great opportunity to ask questions, learn more about the history of baptism and what it means personally to take this step. Everyone is welcome to attend the class, even if you just want information about baptism. We only ask that you please let us know.
Why Should I Be Baptized?
- Believe and baptize are very closely linked. (Acts 2:40-41; 8:36-40; 10:48; 16:15; 16:33).
- Jesus showed by example that we are to be baptized by being baptized himself (Matthew 3:13-17).
- Baptism is understood to fulfill, in part, the command of Jesus to confess him before humanity (Matthew 10:32).
- Baptism not only signifies resurrection to a new life in Christ, but it is also a public commitment to walk in Christ’s way. Baptism means we now belong to Christ.
Who Should Be Baptized?
- All those who accept Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord should be baptized.
At Northview Community Church we wait until our children are old enough to believe and understand the true meaning of baptism before we baptize them.
For those seeking membership with Northview it is a requirement to be baptized as a believer, even if baptized as an infant.
CLICK HERE to read our theology on baptism.
January 21 2018
Hatzic Lake – June 25 2017
Northview Community Church – Camp Luther, June 16 2016
Northview Community Church – Abbotsford, February 27/28, 2016