Why become a Member?
- Membership gives believers a sense of belonging (Hebrews 10:23-25).
- By becoming a member, you accept responsibility for a group of fellow believers and you yourself become accountable to mature brothers and sisters in Christ (Galatians 6:1-2, 10; Hebrews 13:17).
- Membership keeps us legal. The government recognizes churches if they have a credible membership and organization. Obedience to these laws affirms we are responsible citizens with a desire to serve (1 Timothy 3:2; 1 Peter 2:13-17).
- Confessions of Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord.
- Successful completion of Northview membership class and interview with authorized person(s).
- Baptized (by immersion) on confession of faith.
- Evidence of a regenerated heart by a consistent, separated walk.
- Agreement with Northview’s confession of faith, mission, vision and core values.
- Willingness to submit to the authority of Scripture, and to those placed in positions of spiritual authority.
How Do I Become a Member?
Membership at Northview is based on ‘Membership Qualifications’ and by completion of the appropriate membership form. Where a person has previously been a member or attendee of another church, a letter of transfer or similar evidence of good standing will be requested. All members will have the opportunity to reaffirm their membership with Northview every two years.
To register for our next membership class please click the “Application” button below and complete our online application. Remember to mark your calendar for the next membership class. Hard copies of the Membership Application are also available at the church office during work hours and at the Welcome Center/Info Booth on the weekends.Application
For questions or assistance, please contact Community Adminstrative Assistant Janice Yaskow.Contact Janice