What is Inductive Bible study?
We believe God still speaks today and that His primary and authoritative way of doing this is through His Word; all 66 books, every original word inspired by Him! His Word is inerrant, sufficient, and understandable. We believe taking in Scripture is a necessary part of the growing Christians life. God has inspired each book to be written in a way that we can understand what is needed to live His way.
- We desire to GROW in knowledge that results in women who look more like Jesus.
- We desire to SUBMIT to His Word.
- We desire to KNOW God: His character and ways.
- We desire to KNOW Jesus: what His life, death and resurrection accomplished (the gospel!).
We strive to do this by using the Inductive Bible study method which uses the Bible as our primary source. This method utilizes 3 tools:
- Observation (what does the Bible say?)
- Interpretation (What does this mean?)
- Application (What do I do?)
Through personal daily study, participation in weekly discussion groups and the teaching that follows, we strive to grasp God’s Word at a deeper and more impactful level. We gather weekly to worship and hear stories of how God is changing women through His Word.