Health & Safety Guidelines
- Registration: Each person must register for the service that you are planning to attend. No admittance will be permitted without having previously registered
- Physical Distancing: We ask that you observe Physical Distancing, with six feet between you and other households and refrain from socializing in the parking lot before and after services.
- If you are feeling unwell, or if anyone in your household has COVID-19, cancel your registration. Services will continue to be provided online each week.
- Health & Safety: Masks are required for all Northview services for attendees 13 and up.
- We ensure each venue is disinfected and encourage you to use the hand sanitizer provided upon your arrival.
- Zones: We have designated zones allocated to each venue. Each zone will be blocked off from other zones to ensure the health and safety of those attending. Please pay close attention to the signs and locked doors to keep the zones secure.
- Arrival Time: We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the service to allow for the venues to be sanitized between each service.
- Checking In: Please follow the signs and check-in once you arrive on campus.