Together, as we all do our part, we plan to distribute as many bags as we can to be filled with food for our local food bank! Let’s work together to bring hope to every home! Here’s how it works:
1) Pick up your bags from the Downes Road Campus during services or office hours. (Between now and May 30th).
2) Write a short personal note on the outside of your bag. These are going to your friends and neighbours, so make it friendly!
3) Drop bags off on the street where you live, or challenge your family, co-workers, etc. to contribute by filling them up with food (*instructions are on each bag).
4) Pick up all the bags you gave out and return them to the Downes Road Campus (before May 30th) during our weekend services or office hours. *Don’t forget to leave one of our printed “Thank you” notes behind, to let everyone know that their bag was picked up by you!
5) Pray that the Lord would use our efforts, in meeting the physical need of hunger, to also meet a spiritual need.