REGISTRATION IS FULL!
Food Bank Clients: Please contact Samantha at 604-859-5749 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to a great week with your kids this summer! We are once again partnering with Athletes in Action and the Abbotsford Food Bank for a fun week of Soccer!
Location: Ridgeview Park, Vantage Place, Abbotsford
Date: July 16-20, 2018
Time: 9 AM to 3 PM
Ages: 6-14 yrs old
Price: $125.00 ($115.00 before June 1, 2018)
8:45 AM Check In (Hospitality tent at Ridgeview Park)
9:00 AM Introduction
9:10 AM Warm Up
9:25 AM Group Games
9:45 AM BREAK
10:00 AM Fast Footwork
10:25 AM Skill Stations
11:30 AM Coach’s Corner
12:00 AM LUNCH (Included*)
1:00 PM Juggling
1:20 PM Euro Cup
1:45 PM BREAK
2:00 PM World Cup
2:45 PM Wrap Up
3:00 PM Home Time (Check out at the Hospitality Tent before you go)
*Lunch and snacks are provided, however, we are unable to accomodate dietary restrictions. If necessary, please send a bag lunch with your child and drop it off at the Hospitality Tent.
What happens if the weather is bad?
The first day of camp will continue as indicated above regardless of the weather. For the remainder of the week, we will contact you 45 minutes before camp begins if we need to move to our rain out location. We will play through cloudy and light rain conditions. If the weather looks poor please be sure to send warmer clothes with your child. If the weather conditions become unmanageable during the day we will contact you with instructions.
Things to bring:
- Water Bottle (2 if possible – freeze one ahead of time)
- Shorts and t-shirt (no jeans please)
- Cleats (recommended but not mandatory)
- Sweater/jacket/rain gear
- Sunscreen (spf 30+)
Want to join the fun? Volunteers 14 and older are needed to fill a variety of roles, such as:
- Coach Helpers
- Camp Nurse
- Field Set-up and Take Down
No soccer experience is required!
We encourage you to come watch, cheer and encourage your child throughout the week. You are also invited to:
- Parent Camper Game: Come and play. Kickoff is Wednesday, July 18th at 2:00 pm. If you are interested in playing please register with us at the Hospitality Tent by 1:45 pm.
- World Cup Tournament: Come and cheer your child on as he or she competes in the World Cup Tournament, Friday, July 20th. Kickoff is at 1:00 pm and matches continue until camp ends
Questions? Contact Tiffany at email@example.com