- February 20 – Core Groups Various locations. Consent form required for the girls core group. CLICK HERE to download consent form, or pick one up at church. 6:30-8:30pm
- February 27 – Campus Night 6:30-8:30pm
- March 6 – Campus Night 6:30-8:30pm
- March 13 – Campus Night 6:30-8:30pm
- March 20 – Spring Break No Youth Events
- March 27 – Spring Break No Youth Events
- April 3 – Spring Break No Youth Events
- April 10 – Campus Night We are starting a New Series, “Not a Fan”! 6:30-8:30pm
- April 17 – Campus Night 6:30-8:30pm
- April 24 – Campus Night 6:30-8:30pm
Click the buttons below to register for the 2017/2018 year, and to sign up for our newsletter!
We are committed to reaching students with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Youth ministry is a journey, not an event; it is marathon, not a sprint. It is about shepherding young people to walk deeper with Christ and building lasting relationships through community, worship, prayer, and, of course, fun!
Middle School Youth takes place on Tuesday nights at the Mission Campus from 6:30 -8:30pm. Be sure to check our Facebook page, or subscribe to our Newsletter for regular updates! (Please Note: In order for our leaders to be continually equipped, Middle School Youth does not meet on the 5th Tuesday of the month. When there is a 5th Tuesday, the youth night is replaced by a leaders’ training meeting.)
Campus Nights (Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:30pm)
Students and leaders meet at the church for a time of large group community in a fun, welcoming environment. Campus nights usually start with a variety of group games, relays, gameshows, etc. We transition to a time of musical worship and Bible Reading, followed by teaching, prayer, and small group discussion. We always wrap up the night with sugar and snacks at Checkers! We accept Cash, I.O.U’s, and Gitch Bucks!
Core Group Nights
Core Groups provide a place for more intentional discipleship, one-on-one mentorship, and building deep relationships. Core Groups events will vary, so be sure to stay up to date with what’s happening!
Higher Ground Classes (Sunday mornings)
Higher Ground classes are designed for Middle School students in grade 6-8. Higher Ground is all about discipleship which is achieved through the reading and study of God’s Word. We explore the stories and truths of Scripture in an engaging and interactive way. Higher Ground classes run concurrently with the Sunday Morning worship services. Students join the corporate worship service in the Worship Center and are dismissed along with the children to their classes. Higher Ground meets in the Middle School classroom.