What are you looking for?
Are you interested in serving at day camps this summer? Click HERE to sign up as a volunteer!
All of our Summer Blast Day Camps are now sold out! Please email Haley if you have any questions!
Here is an outline of the week:
• Monday: 9am-3pm: Registration & then Team building/discipleship activities in the morning with an afternoon spent at Hayward Beach in Mission.
• Tuesday: 9am-3pm: An easy morning hike in the Chilliwack area with an afternoon spent at Cultus Lake Adventure Park.
• Wednesday: 8:45am-3pm: A day at Cultus Lake Waterslides.
• Thursday (sleepover): This day begins in the afternoon when we meet at 4pm at Northview’s Mission campus. It’s going to be a great time complete with BBQ, Smores, activities, campfire time & more. Pick up Friday 11 am at the Mission campus.
There will be alternate plans in the case of inclement weather.
- Each day’s adventures will be rooted in Biblical teaching by Pastor Dan:) and discipleship time with our awesome leaders
Jump 6: Grade 6 Youth Group
Jump 6 is the grade 6 youth group that meets twice a month on Mondays from 6:30-8:00pm at the Downes Road campus in West Court. This is a time for youth to come and hang out, play games, and learn about living your life for Jesus. Jump 6 is a safe and open environment in which the students are encouraged to bring their friends to hear God’s word.
More details on registration for Jump 6 (2019/2020) to come!
Coming Up at Jump 6
Vertical Edge: Grades 7-8 Youth Group
Vertical Edge is for students in grades 7 & 8. The Vertical Edge Youth Nights are Tuesday nights in West Court from 7:00-9:00pm. They are a time when students come together for activities, friends, food, and community with awesome leaders. It is a safe time when you can ask questions about God, life and anything else! It is a time when we worship Our Saviour, Jesus Christ through music, prayer and God’s Word (the Bible).
Registration for Vertical Edge (2019/2020) to come!
Grades 7 & 8 parents subscribe to our newsletter here:
Middle School Bible Class
Middle School Bible Class (grades 6, 7/8) is a time for middle school youth to dig into the Bible; to learn and study God’s Truth. It is an opportunity for students to discuss what it means to have your life anchored in a Biblical worldview. Classes take place during the weekend services on Saturday evening at 5:30pm, and at the 9:00am and 11:00am services on Sunday. Middle School Bible Classes are in the basement classrooms, B02 & B04.
The students receive a weekly take-home handout which will be available in a PDF format at: Middle School Bible Class
Middle School Parents:
Partnering with your church’s youth ministry is a tremendous asset in helping your teenager mature in the Christian faith.
Many adolescents have great difficulty in relating their spiritual life with the other important areas of their life, such as home, school, work, relationships and dating. It seems as if their spiritual life has no bearing on how they live their lives.
A compartmentalization takes place: this is my life at home, this is my life at school, this is my life at church. One of our main tasks as parents should be to help our kids to see that their faith is their life, in its entirety. To follow Christ is to follow Him with every part of our lives.
Your teenager is watching your life! They are looking for how you integrate your faith with real life. What a tremendous opportunity (and responsibility!) we have as parents to help our kids develop a genuine and enduring faith!
~ Jim Burns, HomeWord Center for Youth and Family
Intentional Parenting Seminar Series
- February 21: Teenage Sexuality, presented by Ron Friesen
- March 14: Depression & Anxiety, presented by Iona Snair
- April 25: Social Media & A Sixth Sense, presented by Ron Friesen
If you attended the seminars and would like any additional information or if you didn’t get the chance to come to a session and would like to see what was discussed, head to the Parent Resource Page!