Episode 376 with Jeff, Ezra, and Thaleia
- Ezra separates the goats from the turkeys
- Family Traditions
- When does Christmas start and end?
- Real tree or fake tree?
Episode 373 with Thaleia Sawatzky and Krystal Toews
- Christmas expectation
- Symptoms of Grief
- Kids, Adults, and Spouses
- How do We Cope?
- Red Flags
- Holding on to Hope – Nancy Guthrie
- Walking with God Through Pain and Suffering – Tim Keller
Episode 372 with Kyle and Jeff
Walk with us as we discuss the beauty and complexity that is divine sovereignty and election.
- Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God (book by J.I. Packer)
- What about Free Will? (book by Scott Christensen)
- Chosen For Life (a book by Sam Storms)
- The sermon series on Romans 9-12 (http://northview.org/romans-
9-12/), especially the ones on Romans 9 (note also that transcripts are available here as well)
Episode 369: with Paul, Matt, and Kristal
How’s your prayer life? Listen in as we talk about what prayer is, the priority of prayer, and “listening prayer”.
- What is prayer
- How we pray, how we should pray
- Listening Prayer
- Tim Keller book email contest (email@example.com)
Books on Prayer
Praying the Bible – Donald Whitney
Prayer – Tim Keller
A Praying Life – Paul Miller
Episode: 368 with Kevin, Sarah, Thaleia, and Trevor
A discussion about what the Bible says about work, work issues in our culture, and encouragement for Christian workers.
Episode: 367 with Jeff Bucknam, Laura Toews, Chrystal Laforest, Kristal Toews