Mission – April 23, 2017 – Luke 15:1-32
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Frequency: Every Other Week
Location: Near Centennial Park
Short Description: Open to all adults
Mission – April 9, 2017 – Mark 11:1-10
Mission – Mar 26, 2017 – Colossians 3:21
Mission – Mar 20, 2017 – 1 Corinthians 7:32-38
- How does our Christian culture, in Mission, influence us as we read this passage?
- What is the purpose of singleness according to these verses?
- Do you see marriage AND singleness as God’s gifts for His people to make them more like Jesus?
Mission – March 5, 2017
Mission – Feb 26, 2017 – Ephesians 5:22-33
- What does submission look like (See descriptions of husbands/wives, child/parent, servants/masters)? Does everybody submit to everybody? Why or why not?
- What does our culture think about submission? How has the church been influenced by the culture’s view on these matters?
- What things does Paul point out about how Christ loves the church that husbands should follow
when loving their wives?
Mission – Feb 19, 2017 – Songs of Songs 2:15
- Name some tv shows/movies that present false definitions of romantic love as the ideal for romantic relationships.
- How do we define happiness in our relationships?
- What are some good things that may hinder the blossoming of romance with your Spouse?
Mission – Feb 12, 2017 – 1 Timothy 6:17-19
- Why does it feel natural to depend on ourselves?
- What parts of the life and work of Jesus encourage you grow in humility?
- How can you tangibly give glory to God for the material things in your life – what does that look like?
- In what way did Jesus give of himself for you?
Mission – Jan 29, 2017 – Luke 19:1-10
- How has Jesus encountered you unexpectedly?
- What kind of company do you think would cause your friends and family to murmur like the crowds did when they saw Jesus spend time with Zacchaeus?
- Would your bank statement demonstrate an uncommon response to the grace Jesus has shown you?