Mission – Jan 7, Ephesians 3:14-21
Abbotsford – Jan 7, Ephesians 3:14-21
- For what reason does Paul kneel before the Father? What in your life has brought you to your knees in praise of God?
- Christians often talk about Jesus “living in our hearts” but what does that mean? Are there better ways of expressing this idea?
- How did Andy explain what it means to be “rooted and established in love”? How does that affect the way you live?
Abbotsford – Dec 31, Romans 8:26-28
- What is an example of a difficult situation in your life in which you did not know what to pray for? Did you end up praying for that situation or not?
- What are the situations in your life, or the life of others you love, that you are seeking God to intervene? Spend some time intentionally praying for those things.
- In light of our circumstances, our response shouldn’t be “What If?” or “Why Me?” but rather, “What Now?”. Spend some time evaluating, and consider how God is calling you to respond in light of the situation you find yourself. Is there a need for repentance, reconciliation, contentment, etc.?
Mission – Dec 31, Psalm 113