Have you made a commitment to Christ?
Have you been considering baptism but not sure what it means? If you would like more information on baptism or would like to participate in the next service, then baptism class is the next step! It’s a great opportunity to ask questions, learn more about the history of baptism and what it means personally to take this step. Everyone is welcome to attend the class, even if you just want information about baptism.
- Friday May 12th, 7pm – 9pm in West Court, OR
- Saturday, May 13th, 10am – 12noon in West Court.
Please email email@example.com to let us know which class you will be attending.
Complete the questionnaire: Choose one of the following 3 options:
- CLICK HERE to complete the online questionnaire.
- CLICK HERE to print your own baptism questionnaire and drop it off once complete.
- Pick up a copy at the Info Booth and return it once complete.
Why Should I Be Baptized?
- Believe and baptize are very closely linked. (Acts 2:40-41; 8:36-40; 10:48; 16:15; 16:33).
- Jesus showed by example that we are to be baptized by being baptized himself (Matthew 3:13-17).
- Baptism is understood to fulfill, in part, the command of Jesus to confess him before humanity (Matthew 10:32).
- Baptism not only signifies resurrection to a new life in Christ, but it is also a public commitment to walk in Christ’s way. Baptism means we now belong to Christ.
Who Should Be Baptized?
- All those who accept Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord should be baptized.
At Northview Community Church we wait until our children are old enough to believe and understand the true meaning of baptism before we baptize them.
For those seeking membership with Northview it is a requirement to be baptized as a believer, even if baptized as an infant.
See below some videos of recents baptism services.
Northview Community Church – March 11 2017Northview Community Church – November 12 2016 Northview Community Church – Camp Luther, June 16 2016