An Ill-Advised Plan
Abbotsford – Feb 18, Genesis 16
- Childlessness was a great travesty in the ancient world. Sarai and Abram were promised children, but they were having to wait for it to happen. Have you ever been in a situation when you have been waiting for God to act on your behalf, but you just kept waiting? Describe that situation.
- How did you cope in the waiting time?
- Did God finally come through?
- Was it in the way you expected him to?
- Was the outcome worse or better than you expected?