A Money Story: A Wee Little Man
Abbotsford – Jan 29, 2017 – Luke 19:1-10
- How would the culture at large have viewed Zacchaeus? What are some contemporary equivalents?
- Is it surprising to you that Jesus stops and invites himself to Zacchaeus’ home? Why or why not?
- Would you describe the Christian church as radically generous? Why or why not?
- How can we become more generous? There were 3 suggestions in the sermon…
- Recognize that your stuff isn’t yours but God’s.
- Recognize that your excess is an opportunity to bless, not hoard.
- Commit to act, not just talk